5/5/13

Review of Flesh of th Father Flesh by J A Dennam

Flesh of the FatherFlesh book #2
by
J A Dennam

Wealthy, cutthroat entrepreneur, Nick Turner, has rightfully earned his reputation as a shrewd businessman with little room for mercy. Known for his women, heart-stopping good looks and ruthless tendencies, most people would never believe he was once a Catholic priest; a past Nick refuses to discuss...until Sunny Devereux enters his life. The irresistible, high-spirited pastry chef quickly becomes a conquest for Nick, who always gets what he wants. But he soon learns that Sunny knows more about his past than originally thought. Could his latest bed mate be the same teen-aged girl from twelve long years ago who accused Father Turner of rape and ultimately caused his fall from grace? And if so, what are her motives now?

Sunny Devereux knows what she wants: to achieve greatness in the culinary arts and to remain independent of negative influence. Once the puppet of a charismatic cult leader, Asaph Josiah, Sunny is determined to rise above her mistakes from the past. But, once again, fate has delivered her into the hands of the two men who won't allow her to forget...or let go of...her guilt. Her struggle to resist both Nick and Josiah, devout rivals who vow to destroy one another, only intensifies the men's desire to control her. Who can she trust? Who does she fear most? The manipulative, self-professed "prophet" with the power to bend even the strongest will...or the merciless ex-priest with the power to crush her heart?

I loved this book!!   This author has quickly become one of my favorites & I encourage everyone to read her book.  The story was  quick to grab my attention & kept me reading until the very end.  The story had lots of  surprising twists & turns to keep you entertained throughout the story  & characters that are easy to fall in love with.  I even found myself shedding a few tears as well..  The ending was amazing & I can't wait to read the next book in this trilogy... Book  three – FLESH OF INNOCENTS.

I rate this book 5 stars.

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)