5/24/13

Dec Pub 18 Review of Fools Gold by Cassandra Dean

Title:Fools Gold
The Diamond series book 10
A western escape
Author: Cassandra Dean
 
        Miss Pearl la Monte loved to perform on 
stage and run her saloon the Diamond. It was Christmas Eve
 and all her girls and employees were gone for the 
holidays and with the big blizzard coming in, she 
was glad for the time alone. Well that is until 
Ethan Garrett came to the saloon. Garrett was troubled and 
he needed someone to talk to. A reluctant Pearl agreed 
to listen to his problems. In doing so Garrett ended up 
stuck at the saloon because of the blizzard.
 
      This book was amazing it took me out west in the 
1800's and I couldn't put it down. Pearl and Garrett finally 
after four years realizing they needed each other was so sweet 
and the love scene were hot!!!!! I give this book five stars.
     Heather G
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)