1/4/15

Review of Killshot by Aria Michaels

Killshot
Aria Michaels

Losing a parent is rough at any age, let alone losing both. Olivia and her little brother Beans is experiencing that pain at the ages of 17 and 8 years old. They were both separated and sent to live with foster families. As Liv moves thru the motions of day to day life she has 3 goals, get thru school, get a job and get beans and leave town for a new life for them both.

Liv's best friend and foster sister Riley keeps her going day to day. Riley is what Liv needs while working towards her goal, she is spunky and full of energy ! Riley has organized a rooftop party to view Icarus solar flare, its a once in a lifetime kinda of view. Riley has set Liv up with Zander, when their eyes meet they hit it off. All troubles are set to the back burner. . . . . for just a short moment. . .  .

A massive solar eruption hits, a solar storm causing sweltering hot heat, radiation and a virus. Liv and her friends are seeking shelter in the school basement, but will soon need to venture out and see who has survived this nightmare. Her thoughts are with her brother, beans, did he survive and will they survive . . .
First thing I have to say is when you start this book, be prepared to finish it !  I started it and had to put it down and it was rough! Aria writes us into a world with hot smoldering flames and destruction everywhere. Its not hard to picture the world at its most destructive time. My heart went out to each and every character has they fight to survive. This novel is as real as they come ! My heart stopped many times, it was so real I felt myself sweating ! LOL ! Great read and well worth the time in reading it :)
5 heat felt stars
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)