6/1/14

review of Restraining an Alpha by Julie Ramsey

Restraining an Alpha
by 
Julie Ramsey

Tony

Six years ago when I saw the young brunette in the bar of The Wild Bone, I never knew how much life could change. Her friends had brought her to a bar to get her out of the house after her mother had died. I saw the sadness in her eyes. I was drawn to her immediately. A peace fell over me that I had never felt before and I knew she was my mate. So when I heard some of the other werewolves talk about scaring the humans, I knew I had to protect her. For almost six years I did just that. Now mated to the beauty, I know how lucky I am to have her in my life. A cherished gift. Never would have I guessed she was not only a hybrid but also an alpha in her own right.

Sally
When I first met Tony, the attraction was surreal. I had never really been interested in boys and they did not like me. Finding out that my mother had kept a pretty big secret from me was a shocker but also answered a lot of questions. Fighting off Alex and his screwed up ideals, was one of many obstacles I have already been confronted with. I am still learning how to be a werewolf. My wolf is strong and I have a feeling she is going to make life interesting. Being a female alpha, I have been told that trouble is coming. With danger knocking at the door, I hope I am strong enough to keep those I love safe.

Simon
My daughter is a miracle. To some she is an abomination. To some they will stop at nothing to take her out. Danger will come from all sides, inside and outside of the pack. We must be strong and confront the dangers coming. The witches have told me Sally will bring a new era to para kind. If she lives through this we may be able to change to world.

Totally loved this book.  It's not my usual type of book but I fell in love with the characters & the story line..I couldn't put it down once I started it.  It's an amazing quick read.  It made me want to read more like it.  This is the second book I've read by this author and I can't wait to read more books by Julie. 
 
I rate this book 5 stars
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)