6/21/14

Review of Heart for Rent, With an Option by Karla Brandenburg

Heart for Rent, With an Option


         Michelle has been running from here problems. A mom dead, dad who maybe dead, a sister who has shown no appreciation for anything Michelle has sacrificed for her. Living abroad has helped but now it is time to come home. Renting her home out in the States had been a perfect situation. With her tenets lease not up she has to share her home. Working as an editor and ghost writer, she finds out the writer who she was hired to ghost write for, is also her tenet. Things are not as the seem with everyone around her. Tensions and attractions run high, as the drama unfolds. Can Michelle overcome old hurts? Can she see the potential she has just in front of her?

       This story starts off a little slow but builds as you learn what is going on in Michelle's life. My favorite thing about the book is Michelle is so relate able. She could be anyone of us. I see myself in Michelle. This is a very well written story with some twists and turns, misinterpretations, love, loss and the ups and downs and complications that family brings. Enjoyable read, no sex descriptions, good for 16 and up. Thanks for the great read.

5 stars
Julie Ramsey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)