12/2/13

Julie's 1st Post for top 10



Julie Ramsey Book Reviewer for Julies Book Review and administrator.
I am thrilled to be able to do these type of posts. So many authors have visited our site and so many have been outstanding, it was an extremely hard list to make. These particular authors I have done several reviews for on the site. Every one of the authors I put on the list I would recommend to anyone. Like the site I have a range from sci-fi, paranormal, to mystery and erotica. There are a lot more authors I have thoroughly enjoyed but these are my favorites of the year.

Ok, here we go. The top 10 authors of 2013 (no particular order)
Donna Michaels
  Donna writes the sexy cowboy type stories. I found her on amazon and fell in love with Her Fated Cowboy, part of the Harland County series.  The story is about two families that grew up together. Book 1 is Jordan and Cole’s story. Jordan a cop/restaurant manager and Cole a businessman/rancher. The two had an intense attraction growing up and have lost contact over the years. Both had been married and both marriages ended badly. So now they find each other again. Feelings still present, lust overflowing, and now both single and fighting the attraction at every point. The connection between the characters is awesome. I fell in love with their fight because you know they are meant to be together. Donna has 2 books out on the Harland series. I can honestly say I am not sure which one I liked better. I will say, reading this series will take you through the emotions. Sadness, regret, anger (usually at one of the men), love and joy. A roller-coaster series that I highly recommend.
Loraine Nelson

 Loraine Nelson, I have been talking too for a while now. She is a wonderful person as well as author. Her Thunder Creek Ranch is a wonderful series. She writes contemporary romance but the Thunder Creek Ranch series is a cowboy love story. The series starts with Zakia. She is a single mother and is being stalked. In this series the men are hot and I so want to visit this ranch. There is a huge history between the two characters and the tension along with the attraction and love is mesmerizing. Loved the series. Lorraine also just stated a new series The Hudson Creek series. I have read the novella that starts the series and I will tell you I am excited to read more. She didn’t disappoint.



















Rosanna Leo
God’s Paranormal Series and shifter series


Rosanna has 2 major series I thoroughly enjoy. One is her Greek god paranormal series and the other her shifter series. The Greek god’s series are what I first read of Rosanna’s. The series gives you a look into what the Greek gods, like Apollo are doing. The mischief they get into is great. The series is very comical but also enduring. The god, depending on the book, always thinks he/she is entitled and end up humbled by the little human that they get involved with. Plus the sex scenes are great. If you want to laugh and fall in love with a Greek God…these are for you. My only warning beware…people will think you are crazy when you are laughing and falling out of your seat.

Rosanna’s shifter series, I like almost better than the God’s series. That is saying a lot. Gemini Island is a place where shifters can go and shift and just be who they are. It is a camp ground run by a bear shifter. So shifters form all around come to vacation or just to get away. This series is a funny, sexy, action ride that anyone would love.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Julie! I am honored to be among your Top 10. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Lorraine said so well, I am also honored to be in this list, Julie. Thanks for all your interest and support this year and I'm so glad I gave you some laughs and sighs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Julie! You're so sweet. Like Lorraine, I'm very honored to have made your Top 10! I'm having a blast in 'Harland County'. I'm planning to have Book Three out next week. I hope my stories continue to please you. Thanks again, for the nice write up! <3

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)