12/7/13

Hi folks, it Theresa and since it's December and we are putting together a list of our favorite authors/Books of the year.  This was hard but it 
gave me the chance to look over the books that I read this year both for JBR and for my personal reading.  
So many great authors. This list might just show you all how diverse my reading is.  To narrow them down was hard but here is my list in no particular order





Nora Roberts


The MacKade Brothers: Rafe and Jared (MacKades #1 & 2)


Maybe I am just being typical when it comes to my romance.  But I love her books. 
My favorite books are The MacKade Brothers.  I love these men so much that I actually have the books in paper form. Yep, actual books on my bookshelf.  So when a friend asked to borrow them I learned something about myself.  I do not like to share.  So I went and bought another set so I could lend them without worrying about someone wrinkling my pages or creasing my bind or God forbid,  spilling something on them.  Anal?  Maybe, but it had to be done. LOL.    
And these great guys were followed closely by The Chesapeake Bay Saga. She writes such
strong, hot men. Then she throws a sisters series at me with the In the Garden Trilogy.  more great reading for me :)
But listing those books makes me also want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed every book that I have read of hers.   She was an easy pick for recommendations to you all.

Nora Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)