12/8/13

Hey, it's Theresa again,  here are some more of my Top 10  author/Books.  I hope that you enjoy my list :)





Sable hunter

Forget Me Never (Hell Yeah! Cajun Style, #2)


I was introduced to Sable's work through JBR when I was to do a review of Forget Me Never which 
is part of the Hell Yeah series, Cajun style.  And I loved it.  So me being who I am and loving series 
books and anxious to see what I missed in the 6 books before this one, had to hurry and read the 
others as fast as I could because with each book I fell more in love with her characters.  
Sable Hunter writes about some seriously sexy cowboys and I love each and every one of them. 
Her books are sexy and HOT. And for those who want a softer romance her books are out in 
"sweeter versions"
She also likes to write about Louisiana and the superstitions that go along with it.  Which makes 
for some good stories.  
So if you haven't read Sable Hunter yet, I highly recommend that you get to it.


Image of Sable Hunter













_______________________________________________________________________






Celeste Bradley


Celeste has been a favorite for a while.  She is the author who got me hooked on 
historical romances.  I was out and about and hadn't read a book in over a year, so
while in a drug store I picked out a book that looked interesting.  It was  The Imposter, 
book 2 of The Liars Club.  And I was hooked and ended up buying and reading every 
single book in the series and so many others of hers.  Her writing style is great and 
she drew me into the lives of her characters until I was totally captivated by all of them.
Her books are full of romance, wit, intrigue and truly lovable characters. I am happy to 
recommend to you all that you get yourself her books and enjoy.   

Image of Celeste Bradley














________________________________________________________________________




Opal Carew


Secret Ties




Like many others of my favorite authors, I discovered her by accident.  I was at the Goodwill 
with a friend when I wandered over to the books (of course I did, LOL)  and was checking 
out what romances I could find when I cam across  Secret Ties.  I got home and started reading 
it right away.  Wow,  this was not my average romance. Her books are Hot, Hot, Hot.   It was my 
first reading experience with BDSM.  And I was loving it.  Before that book I probably wouldn't 
have picked up an erotic book for myself.  But only because I didn't think that it was something 
that I would enjoy.  Thank you Opal Carew for proving me wrong  :)



Opal Carew


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)