6/3/13

Review of - A Thin Line by Rori Pond‏

A Thin Line

4 out of 5 stars. I must be going to the wrong high school reunions! This reunion makes one wonder, What's a little bondage between old high school rivals?

I could be partial to this book just because I was a nerd in school and the nerds are the ones that turned out the be successful and sexy adults that come back to the ten year reunion. Rosen almost didn't come, expecting Wiley to still hate her from all that rivalry back in the day. 

Wiley has moved on is now a lawyer in New York City. He's learned some of life's harder lessons over the years. He just needs a chance apologize to Rosen for making her life miserable all those years ago, when all he really wanted to do was make her scream his name.  If he plays his cards right, he won't have missed that chance.

Jamie K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)