6/10/13

Review of Roman (Saints and Sinners) by Kennedy Streath

Title -  Roman (Saints and Sinners)
Author - Kennedy Streath
Stars - 5
Reviewer - Wende Sheets

TJ is a 16 year girl that is lost, her mother, who she despised, has died and she is left to live her father. Benedict, is TJ's father, he left when she was only 5 years old. When Benedict left he took TJ's brother, Tony. TJ was used to living a very good life, one that she never wanted for anything, private school and sports. She moves to a dying mining town with no sports and no private school. She will have to find a place for herself, a way to fit in.

Tony, who is in the military, leaves TJ and makes her promise to stay away from Roman, the odd 17 yr old boy that lives above her fathers garage. Roman is different, quiet and seems very interesting with TJ. It makes it hard to stay away when he is always there watching.

The more Roman and TJ talk, the closer they become. They share a bond that no one would understand. When secrets are revealed about TJ's mother the more dangerous things become.

This is a story unlike any other ! I feel in love with the characters and can't wait to read more about them. I loved the mystery and myth wrote into the story :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy you enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)