12/4/14

Review of BIRTH OF THE VAMPIRE by GAYLA TWIST


BIRTH OF THE VAMPIRE - GAYLA TWIST

Haley Scott is a seventeen and who lives with her uncle in the little town of Tiburon, OH. She has no friends and is just miserable. Haley has her goals set, graduate from High school and make enough money to move far away . . . .

Dorian Vanderlind is coming home to visit his cousin and family for Christmas. He is part of a long family line of vampires. Christmas will be held at the Vanderlind Castle, it was first built by his grandfather in the first century in Budapest. His grandfather had it shipped over stone by stone to Ohio where it now stands proudly.

Dorian and Haley meet at a friends annual Christmas Eve Party. All the girls instantly feel head over heels for the charming, handsome looking Dorian, except Haley. Haley had no interest. . . . .  When Haley's so called boyfriend humiliates her at the party Haley leaves. Her car collides with a tree and Dorian will give her a Christmas gift that she will never forget . . . . . One that will bind them both together FOREVER. . . .

I can not say enough of how much I loved this novel !  ! ! ! I will for sure be reading the rest of the series !  ! ! Its not a typical vampire falls in love with girl turned vampire. There is a love/hate relationship going on which only makes the story more exciting  ! ! ! I was sucked into Haley's world from the get go. I felt her pain and heard her cries. The vampire world is so fascinating and the stories of their past secrets are so inviting. Haley is strong willed and a survivor.  Can't wait to read book 2! ! !

5 mind blowing stars
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)