12/20/14

Mari Hamill part 5


Future Projects 
I’m currently working on the sequel of Werewolf Nights, which hopefully will be out in 2015.  As Catherine adapts to life as a famous actress next to her new found love, a series of murders threaten Wereville’s peacefulness. Are the werewolves to blame for the killings or will they help solve the mystery? Two visitors arrive in town. A journalist from the East Coast appears in the scene  to  write  an  article  about  Catherine  and  Greg.  Wereville  University  hires  an  African professor of folklore and legend. Will they expose Werevilleans’ unconventional lifestyle? Stay tuned to find out what happens next. 
Also, I’m writing a screenplay about the dating culture in Los Angeles and how the social media revolution has changed the way we meet and interact.I’m very grateful for the positive response that Werewolf Nights has received.  

Read some of the reviews below. 

From Barnes and Noble “I bought this book without having an idea what to expect. What a wonderful treat! This novel has it all, mystery, romance and unexpected twist and turn. Bravo! Hope to read more from this author.”

“Great book! As an avid fan of werewolf mysteries, this plot tops them all!! I really enjoyed theadventurous turns and twist. I would definitely recommend this book to others.”“A truly charming book! Takes you on an adventurous journey into a world filled with romance,intrigue and imagination. Cleverly written, interesting plot, with a splash of fun humor.”From Amazon“Intriguing  characters,  an  action  drama  with  an  appealing  blend  of  supernatural  romance,fanciful and well-paced, an original backdrop and crafty origin story for the werewolf town setting-- a great ride for supernatural and YA readers whether they are young adults or adults of all ages. This should be a series of more adventures!”“As an author who writes in the thriller genre, this book blew me away, it's a must read, you’re going to love it.”“I loved this book! Anyone who likes werewolves would enjoy this book. I liked the love story; but also the details of the werewolf fesitval & the town, and the description of the Werewolves!Many other parts of Werewolf Nights I liked... but I can't give away too much!”

Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)