8/7/14

Review- Sex on the Beach (Libertine Island #1) by Diane Leyne

Rebecca is a College Student. She only needs to finish her thesis. When one of the Professors is inappropriate with her, he spins a different tale and she has no summer job now being a TA. Her other work as a Yoga Teacher is not going to be enough to let her keep her apartment. She answers and AD. Three mnths later she gets a reply. It is surrounded in secrecy tho. She accepts a job at a private BDSM resort! She is new to this world and is called a "Vanilla". Her training will be overseen by brothers Mal and Mike. These two share women and Rebecca is no different! She is turned on by this and learning all she can. Mal and Mike are very good teachers and soon she finds she wants to continue this lifestyle after the two week, trial period. Mal and Mike have never felt what they feel for Rebecca, can they convince her that she belongs to them forever?

This Book was/is awesome. It really shows BDSM as it really is. Trust, Respect, Proper Caring of a Sub. When I read a book and can tell the Author knows this lifestyle and is not just pulling BDSM out a a hat, I know I am in for a very steamy read. This book is hot in all ways. I thoroughly Enjoyed this book. If you have question about this life style this is the book for you. If you are looking for an accurate book on this subject and very hot this is the Book for you!

I highly Recommend this book!
5 Stars
Patches

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)