8/23/14

Review- A Heart for Rebel by Mia Natal

I was given this book as an ARC for a Honest Review
Rebel grew up with a addict for a mom in shabby apt.'s. She raised her little sister Bailey and showered her with attention and love.
Rebel is a dreamer and she is determined to make a place for herself in the Artist World.
Marissa her BF talks her into getting a tattoo. There she meets Wyatt, she remembers catching a glimpse of him on the train earlier in day, and is struck with want and need.
Wyatt is a bad boy but upon seeing Rebel and meeting her he knows his life will never be the same.
Can these two get past their past and make a new life or will the ghost of their past separate them? Is it just sex or is it love? Can they learn to trust one another? Will they have a HEA


This book flowed liked a seasoned writer. There was no lag in the storyline. The characters were believable and well rounded. I really liked getting Pov's from both characters. I rushed through book just to see what happened next! The Sex Scenes are XXX = Hot and Steamy, I had to stop reading a few times as I was so caught up in the sex scenes it was unbelievable,  heart racing and well very detailed so as that it was like I was in the scenes. Wink Wink!!! I can not wait to read more from Mia Natal. She is an Author to watch climb up through the ranks. Mia is a Master Story Teller with very detailed writing style!
I Highly Recommend This Book. I wish I could give more than 5 Stars.
I will add Sex Scenes 5 Stars & XXX
5 Stars- Storyline
Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)