2/15/14

Julie Ramsey's Special Post The Wild Bone: The White Alpha of Monroe




Hello, everyone! As most of you know my name is Julie Ramsey. I have been running this site for going on 2 yrs. I have read some wonderful authors and made some great long time friends, both authors and my reviewers. Here on Julies Book Review, we review all fiction. I decided to try my hand as an author. My book The Wild Bone: The White Alpha of Monroe debuted yesterday on Amazon. So here is some of the info. I hope you guys will go out and take a look.

 When Sally's mother dies, she is left with no family. Her two best friends Hector and Cathy decide to take her out to the new bar in town, The Wild Bone, to get her out of the house. The night doesn't turn out how they imagine. Sally's mother kept a secret that is about to come to light. The secret holds the trio's future. 2 men both werewolves are about to change Sally's life forever. One will be her future and bring out what was been hidden from her. One wants to steal her future to gain the power of the Monroe pack. Will Sally and her friends survive the turmoil to come?

Buy Link:
 http://www.amazon.com/The-Wild-Bone-White-Monroe-ebook/dp/B00IFD8O3E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392514224&sr=8-1&keywords=the+wild+bone+by+julie+ramsey

Julies Book Review Fan Page:
 https://www.facebook.com/juliesbookreviewfanpage

Review Page on FB
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JBRauthorpage/

Some reviews:
 Great story, very easy to imagine myself in this world as this character because the world was laid out very well. Tony is very sexy and a good combination of sexy fun and supportive. Nice to see a chick coming into power instead of reading about the guy just always leading the way all the time. Good starter book. Hopefully more to follow.

 Sally and her friends got more than they bargained for the night they stumbled into The Wild Bone, a local bar. When Tony reappears in Sally's life years later, she discovers her life is not what she always thought. An interesting read, I finished it in one sitting. Look forward to the next book in this series.

 what a great book I would recommend this book to everyone I cannot wait to read book two great job julie

 This is the story of Sally a young girl who has suffered a lot in her short life. Losing her mother, never knowing her father, and feeling as though she will never meet the man of her dreams. What else could possibly go wrong? Sally and her friends are about to find out as they are chased out of a local bar called The Wild Bone by two werewolves who have a lot more on there agenda then meets the eye.
I really liked this book. It was a wild ride through Sally and her friends lives that will keep you entertained and keep you guessing. This first time author does not disappoint. This is a book you don't want to miss.

1 comment:

  1. This is the story of Sally a young girl who has suffered a lot in her short life. Losing her mother, never knowing her father, and feeling as though she will never meet the man of her dreams. What else could possibly go wrong? Sally and her friends are about to find out as they are chased out of a local bar called The Wild Bone by two werewolves who have a lot more on there agenda then meets the eye.
    I really liked this book. It was a wild ride through Sally and her friends lives that will keep you entertained and keep you guessing. This first time author does not disappoint. This is a book you don't want to miss

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)