12/1/12

Review of The Green Eyed Doll by Jerrie Alexander

The Green Eyed Doll by Jerrie Alexander

Catherine was on the run from her past when she rolled into town. Matt had already ran from his past and was now a small town sheriff. Their hearts collide but will they be able to put their fears aside and trust each other with their secrets?
The killer believes Catherine will be his perfect green eyed doll. Will Matt be able to find the killer before he gets to Catherine? The hunt is on during one of the worst droughts that Texas has ever seen and time is running short to find the monster.

I could not get this book out of my mind. It’s one of those stories that has you thinking about it even when you aren’t reading it. The chemistry between Catherine and Matt nearly sets the pages on fire! Their relationship is so tender despite their fears and trust issues.
The suspense and horror of who the killer might be and what he might do next will keep you on the edge of your seat and up all night. The insights into the killer’s mind make it even more scary and thought provoking. It makes you wonder........
The Green Eyed Doll has the perfect mixture of romance and suspense. I can’t wait to read another book by Jerrie Alexander (which will hopefully be about Ash). I have found another author to add to my favorites list. 
 
Stacy B
 If I were to give this book a star rating it would most definitely deserve 5 out of 5!

5 comments:

  1. I just read a really good post on incorporating setting into the action of the novel It sounds like one of the things that anchors this for you is that Dust Bowl dry heat.

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! I'm thrilled you enjoyed reading The Green-Eyed Doll. I really appreciate your review. Ash will be getting his own book soon. All the time I worked on the book, he was nudging me in the ribs. :)

    Thank you again,
    Jerrie Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Thank you so much, Jerrie! I can NOT wait to read more about Ash!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I love your blog site. It's very eye-catching. You captured the heat (both between Catherine and Matt & the dreadfulTexas summer) perfectly. This is definitely a "nail-biter" (sorry for the cliche, but it is.) What a neat thing you do here-highlighting authors and their books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha Thanks...it is great to hear!! I work hard on the site. Hope to see you here again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)