12/8/12

Review of Glimpses of Midnight Volume 3: Obsession By J.L. Oiler

Glimpses of Midnight Volume 3: Obsession
This book starts out introducing you to Talia, a dragon shifter.  Spending her time locked in the library of the underworld with her father, Talia finds a way to slip out of South Hedonism and into the the human world. The tunnels are a very dangerous place, but it was the only way to escape the city without getting caught. 

Fallon, Lord Cyrus main assassin takes one look Talia & is instantly attracted. She has information he needs and getting it from Talia may be more fun than he thought.  When an attempt on her life is made, Fallon must decide if she's worth risking everything. What will he choose?
This book has everything you could want in a book..adventure, fantasy, erotica, & a story to keep you reading.  I can't wait for the next book.

I give this book 4 stars

Jennifer Wadkins

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.
    Feel free to visit my blog : hcg diet plan

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)