3/28/16

Review of Synergy by Georgia Payne

Title: Synergy
Author:
Stars: 5/5
Outline:
      Dee had lived her whole life in a ruff part of Detroit. Dee knew how she lived her life sometimes was not what most people would think was acceptable but Dee had her son to take care of and did what she had to do regardless of what people thought. Jason Taylor was a famous musician who worked hard to get were he was but the night he walked into the strip club Dee was employed at he was just Jason. Dee and Jason met and felt a connection which led to a steamy and some what blurry one night stand. After that night they both felt something for each other a tug to get to know each other. Even though they had to different backgrounds and were so different from each other they felt like it might be worth a try. Soon something would be coming into their lives that could make them or break them. Jason and Dee seemed ready for the ride too see were this big something would take them.
Review:
  I loved this book!!! I loved how it was not just a classic love novel it was so modern and very realistic. Love doesn't care were your from or how you are raised and that is real life. i am very excited to read the second book and I highly recommend this excellent book
 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)