3/28/16

Review of Promised Soul by Sandra J Jackson

Title:Promised Soul
Author: Sandra J. Jackson
Stars: 5
Outline:
     Krista had been having strange dreams and feelings since she was very young. Now she is preparing to take a trip to England a trip she has dreamed of her whole life. With the trip coming the strange dreams came flooding back to her. Krista started to feel like maybe these were not  just dreams maybe something more was going on. Finally the day came for Krista to travel to England. When she got there she felt like she finally was home and settled in quickly. Soon after a couple of missed appointments she finally met her tour guide Aaron and when there eyes finally met she finally understood all the strange dreams and the need to travel to England.
Review:
     I could not put this book down Krista and Aarons love story was one that will probably stay my favorite for years and this book will be one i will revisit often. This kind of love story has been one of my favorites to read since i started reading a love that transcends time but this book left a special place in my heart. I felt the love coming off the pages my heart begging for it to continue and i cried when it ended not tears of sadness but tears of happiness for the lovely couple finally finding the love the fought for for so long. I am already itching to re read it and to be honest will be spending my day tomorrow revisiting this amazing love story...Thank you Sandra.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)