7/29/15

Review of Make Me Soar

Make Me Soar 
Collars and Cuffs Book 6
by K.C. Wells

Amazon Synopsis:
Collars and Cuffs: Book Six 
Anyone who frequents Collars & Cuffs knows Dorian Forrester is built for pain, including Dorian himself. But everyone has it wrong. For six years, Dorian’s chased a feeling that remains tantalizingly out of his reach. Unteachable, Dorian can take anything and everything a Dom can throw at him. Still, it’s not enough. Dorian needs… something more. Something he won’t find at Collars & Cuffs. 
Dorian’s search takes him out of the safe environment he’s known for years, out of his depth, and into a realm of deep, dark trouble. 
Alan Marchant has been watching Dorian with interest for a while and knows there’s more to Dorian than his label of “pain slut” suggests. When Dorian disappears, Alan and his friend Leo set out to find him. But the disoriented young man discovered cowering in a hotel room is not the Dorian they know and love. That Dorian is shattered. It’s up to Alan to pick up the pieces and show Dorian there are better ways to fly.  They may be off on a new journey together, but their destination will rock them both to the core.

My review:
This is the 6th book in the Collars and Cuffs series and it was just as great as the other 5.
I was looking forward to Dorian's story so I could see what the author would do with his type of character.  She did such a great job bringing him around so that I could cheer for him and I couldn't wait for him to find his happily ever after. I loved Dorian's courage and Alan's patience.   K.C. Wells wrote the perfect Dom for him and his needs.  She has become one of favorite authors and I highly recommend this book (and series) to everyone.  

5 stars
theresa f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)