11/26/14

Review of Faerie Tale, Ashen By R'Lee Coffey

Faerie Tale, Ashen By R'Lee Coffey

Ashen woke up outside with parts of her memory gone, a huge bump on the back of her head and no idea how to get home or who to trust.  Knox always seems to be there and he says he wants to help, but who is he and why does Ashen have the feelings she has if he is the enemy? 

And what is with all the freaky things that are happening to her?  Who…or WHAT is she?  And who are all these people who are acting like her friends and who expect her to know things about them that she just can’t remember?  Can she trust them enough to tell about her amnesia?  How can she deal with all of the expectations that everyone has for her if she can’t remember anything important?

This was a good book.  I want to read more about all of the characters and find out what happens to them.  5 stars!


Love-N-Stuff,

-Donna-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)