11/25/14

Review of Corrupt Skies by Alex Rodgers

Corrupt Skies
Alex Rodgers

A series of bank robberies is going down, not sure if they are gang related or if its organized crime, Harris Fox is asked to get to the bottom of it. Harris Fox is an air traffic controller, he has experience with bank robberies in the past and is ask once again to do his magic. He will be flying with different airplane crews, under cover and top secret. He must get to know the crew and find if their secrets is one that will lead him to the robberies. Harris uncovers a few secrets, ones he will want to forget and a few that may cost him his life.

One by one different crew members are checked off his list . . . . then he finds what he wants. Harris soon learns that a promise is a promise and yet sometimes that is just not enough. Flying the friendly skies takes an unexpected turn for Harris the question remains . . . . . will it ever be enough ? ? ?

This is one novel I was not sure I would like, I honestly put off reading it. Once I finally picked it up I was hooked ! It was a great read. I did honestly get alittle confused trying to keep track of the characters, but not for long. It goes to show once again their is corrupt people out there, who we think they are may not be whom they seem. . . .

5 suspenseful stars
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)