10/24/14

Julie Ramsey Halloween Event


      Hello, Welcome to Julies Book Review.
I hope you are enjoying all the wonderful authors that
we have been featuring.  Hopefully you all have found
some new stories, authors and even a few blogs to check
out.

     Not do I run this website with Theresa and my fellow reviewers
(Thank you, couldn’t do it without you all), I also work as
a Respiratory Therapist in a local community hospital and
I'm an author. I currently have 2 books out and one
more that should be out soon. Below is my books and
links, I hope you will check them out.

     The stories follow a young girl, Sally and her friends. Sally
discovers she is part of a community that she'd never
considered. With her friends at her side, she faces death
and danger and even finds love. Two werewolves want
her but both for different reasons. One for love and one
for power both will change her life forever. Come and Check
out The Wild Bone: The White Alpha of Monroe series (book 1)
and Restraining an Alpha (book 2).
Taken by Royalty (book 3 out soon).




http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Bone-White-Alpha-
Monroe-
ebook/dp/B00IFD8O3E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=14134
42468&sr=8-1&keywords=julie+ramsey


Restraining An Alpha (The White Alpha of Monroe #2)

http://www.amazon.com/Restraining-Alpha-White-
Monroe-Book-
ebook/dp/B00KJKXZ1C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=141344
2594&sr=8-2&keywords=julie+ramsey

























Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)