12/31/15

Review of Memories of Love by Jean Joachim

Memories of Love
Hollywood Hearts #3
by
Jean C Joachim
While starring in her first movie, Cara discovers she’s pregnant. When she calls Grant to tell him, she’s blown away to find out he had a quickie marriage to Evelyn. Separated by three thousand miles, Cara must struggle on alone. When she becomes incapacitated by illness, she’s forced to give up her child to Grant and Evelyn.
Cara pursues a successful screen career as a leading lady while Grant and Evelyn raise little Sarah. Desperately missing her daughter, Cara pays a private  investigator to take pictures so she can watch Sarah grow up from afar. Five years later, Fate strikes, reuniting Grant and Cara by chance but marriage vows and a jealous wife stand between Grant and Cara. Will the former lovers overcome huge obstacles and discover that true love never dies?
I absolutely loved everything about this book.  Caras strength and Grant's honest nature make u cheer for them to get back together. And Sarah is the most adorable little girl. You can't help but fall in love with her. The obstacles they have in life and their relationship keeps u turning pages wanting to read more. And the twists and turns in the plot make it a very worthwhile read. It's the ultimate second chance at love story.   I can't wait to read more by this author. This isn't the first book I've read by this author & it definitely won't be the last. 
I rate this book 5 stars


Jen
W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)