9/9/15

Catrina Burgess



Have you ever given in to your dark side? Or wondered what it might be like…?
Colina has.
Born a healer, Colina Campbell has never known violence, darkness, or evil. At least…until now.
After her family is brutally murdered, she runs away from the safety of her healer clan in search of a teacher in the Dark Arts of the death dealers. Death dealers are the top of the magic food chain, and becoming one is the only way Colina can seek the revenge she so desperately needs.
Except, no healer has ever pursued the Dark Arts—and with good reason. To become a death dealer, Colina must complete three terrifying tasks: court death itself, suffer the possession of another, and (if she makes it to the third ritual) do the unthinkable: commit murder. 
In her quest, Colina finds Luke, a young Death Dealer. Will the hunky, dark-eyed mage agree to guild Colina through the three terrifying rituals? And If Colina can survive the horrifying trials and gain the dark magic—what will she become?



The Dark Rituals series originally appeared on Wattpad with over three million reads and Awakening was named Wattpad’s Best Suspense Story of 2014!
 The series will now be available from Full Fathom Five Digital starting October 7st, but I am happy to share a copy of Awakening, the first installment in the series, for your review. 




Follow me on Twitter @catrinaburgess1

Praise for Awakening, Book 1 in the Dark Rituals series:
"A paranormal story unlike any other. If you are looking for an original plot look no further. … I couldn't put it down! Every single time I thought I was getting to a lull where I might be able to stop reading, the hooks dug in deeper." Goodreads reviewer
"The plot twists and turns on this wild horror ride. … A must read by an exceptional upcoming author." Goodreads reviewer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)