10/13/13

Review of A Cowboy of Her Own by JoAnn Baker & Patricia Mason

A Cowboy of Her Own
by
JoAnn Baker & Patricia Mason

Marty Samuels had been cursed with plain looks and a curvy body. It didn’t help that she had to work as hard as any man to keep a roof over her head. But Marty was good at protecting what she loved, including the strays she’d taken in and made part of her little family. So why couldn’t she keep her heart safe from the sexy cowboy next door?

Ethan Blackhawk had been blessed with good looks and an abundance of charm. It didn’t hurt that his family was rich as sin, either. He’d always been sure about what he wanted out of life—until one bad dog forced him to take a second look at the woman who could change his mind.

This is a quick read with a lot of characters to fall in love with but also a plot that keeps you turning the pages til the very end.  It's the ultimate rich hot guy falls for plain girl with heart of gold story.  This is the first book I've read by this author, and I would definitely try more.
I rate this book 4 1/2 stars

Jennifer Wadkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)