10/21/12

Sable Hunter

Burning Love
Cajun Spice book 1
   Nada has always known what her name means,  that she was nothing.  People never let her forget it.  Until
she met Beau at the children's home they both lived in.  Even though they were both young, he vowed to himself that he would protect her.  Beau escapes the home to get help for himself, Nada and the other kids.  But when he returns for her he is told that she is dead. Many years later Beau meets an incredibly beautiful woman Harley, who seems bring out all his protective instincts and he doesn't understand it.  Until she confesses that Harley is indeed, his long lost Nada.

   Review:  This was a great book.  The author gave just enough back story to make you feel how strong the
connection between Beau and Nada was, when they were children.The new relationship that develops as adults is also strong and now, it's also sexy.  This book was written so well.  I half expected the story to be that once they found each other again that all went back to perfect and they had total trust in one another but thank goodness the author kept the story real and interesting by adding some intrigue  and real life situations to keep me interested. So, I will say it again, this was a great book and I look forward to the second book in the set.
Theresa F.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, complimentary review. I don't have to have this, because I'm too broke to read too many romance novels, but it represents the story well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds worthy of checking out. The review reminded of Lora leigh for some reason, which is a good thing cause I love her books. I gonna give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)