10/10/12

Lorraine Nelson review 3

Covert Mission

As everyone settles sown form the commotion in book one , a stalker, Zakia and Luke coming back together, and everyone being in danger. Things start to resemble a little bit more normal on the Thunder Creek Ranch. The twins thriving, Zakia and Luke are gloriously happy. Sam, Zakia's best friend, war veteran, has loss she has been dealing with on her own. Not even Zakia knows the extent of her headache. So as Blake pushes to get closer and closer, Sam is so drawn to him but holds back. She does not see a future with this man, even with the extreme attraction to both his body and mind. The more time Blake spends with Sam, he knows she is the one. He doesn't understand why she will not give the two a chance. He just knows that he wants her in his life, to raise a family with and never leave his side. As they finally get to the point of talking and getting down to business, danger comes back to the ranch. The stalker, Roy has escaped and the family, Luke and Zakia has created, is in danger. Blake steps up and gets his team in gear to protect the family. Sam, gets a target on her back as well and now Blake has even more at risk. Will they finally be able to put Roy to justice? Will the family ever be safe or will we lose one of the people we have all come to love? And will, a secret Sam has kept, end their budding relationship?

I really enjoyed this book. The romance was building from book 1 and you are at the point you know the characters and the more you learn the more in love you fall for this family. The sex scenes are adult and very steamy. You really are rooting for  Blake and Sam. I also liked how we got to continue to see lots from Luke, Zakia and the boys. My only fault I read was a little bit about the hospital scenes. I personal work in a hospital, so I am more critical of those scenes. Nothing that would ruin a book or plot, just technical issues. The story more than makes up for the slight issues. Am looking forward to reading more on the Thunder Creek Ranch. If you like a good romance, you will love these books! Thanks Lorraine for asking for a review, I thoroughly enjoyed my time.

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)