9/12/12

Suzanne Jenkins

Pam Of Babylon
 
 
   Jack Smith had a very full life.  His work and family kept him busy, or so it seemed.  But upon his death, revelation after revelation seem to be coming out.  The people who were the closest to him might not have known him very well at all.   Jack had many secrets. Faced with one life altering discovery after another, Jack's wife, Pam,  is really trying to keep it all together by being strong for her kids, her husbands family and her own mother and sisters.  But she feels life slipping out of control with all this new information that has been brought to light since Jack's death, she is not sure how much more she can be expected to take.
 
 
Review:   This turned out to be a very good novel.  I will be honest and say that at first I was not sure that it could be a good read. There are a lot of characters to this story and at first it seemed a bit confusing as to all of their rolls but as the author progressed with the story it really brought it all together nicely.  They are intriguing characters individually but as their lives collide the effect is a really good read.  When you are ready to read it,  kick back and enjoy, I sure did :)
 
Theresa F.
 
5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)