9/14/14

Review of Sasha's Dilemma (Dilemma #1) by T.L. Smith

Sasha's Dilemma (Dilemma #1)
by T.L. Smith 

LOVE— it’s a common word that people take for granted. As for me, Sasha Adams, I have seen that love isn’t everything, though sometimes it’s meant to be. But to be honest, I never wanted it. That has been my plan for as long as I can remember. The only person I ever wanted to love is my sister Lola. But then I met not one no, not even two— but three beautiful men. 
Dylan, the doctor, had his head screwed on tight. Josh, well, he was a tattooed sex machine playboy. Then there was Brax, the rock star. It was clear they all wanted my heart, but I wouldn’t give it to any of them willingly. 

Unwillingly, I fell hard, but there was a part of me that knew he could destroy me. So I refused to give him all of me, and now he’s returned and determined to win me back. But it’s too late, isn’t it?

Holy s***!! wow I do believe i just best author ever and few other's too.. but damn sasha's got me good one minute laughing my ass off then next i just want to hit somebody then all over again.. don't let me start on her BFF and josh i just cried my eyes out.. end of the book just i dont know maybe you do I was so choked up i guess there no words for it..... ok ok little more about this book but not much give away to new reader's........ 1 this book is amazing 2 you better have tissues out 3. it have you laughing too... okay to the guys now dylan he was okay..... now josh let me tell you loved him!!!! yes he crazy and very controlling,super bad ass and sweet at the same time but i really do see why he was like that......"sign" now starting to tear up..... don't know how too feel about brax yet i guess ill have too wait and see when book 2 comes out.. T.L. smith your amazing writer i finish this book in one day it just pulled me in every time i put my kindle down go do something i need to read more see what happen next.. thank you!!!!!!

5 star's
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)