1/8/14

Review of The Admirer's Secret by Pamela Crane

The Admirer's Secret
Pamela Crane

Haley Montgomery discovered what it was like to lose those we love at a young age. First her Friend Jake then her father, at the young age of 11. One way she tries to escape from her pain is writing, this is where she escapes and tries to deal with her grief. Her dream is to be a screenwriter someday.

Many years later Haley is 27, still living in her small home town of Westfield, New York. Haley works as a secretary for a law firm and just recently started a writing class. She was over joyed to see her Allen Michaels a Hollywood screenwriter and Producer was teaching her class. Allen was swept off his feet with Haley, but Haley has eyes on one IT guy, Marc Vincetti. Allen, like Haley has a few secrets and a few skeletons in the closet.

Haley soon starts receiving letters from an a admirer, she is caught up in the haunting, passionate writing and soon starts to find the writer of these letters. Is it Marc the IT guy or Allen the Hollywood screenwriter ?  This is where the story starts twisting and turning and one you will not want to put down !

I have so much I want to say about this book BUT it would spoil it for everyone. This was a fascinating read, one that I could not put down. I was caught up in the story line from page one. I loved the forgiveness aspect that was added, without forgiveness we just become bitter. Pamela did a wonderful job writing and I will be looking for more books by her! 

5 forgiving stars !
Wende :)

Still WOWING this Psychological Thriller ! ! !

Pamela Please send us more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)