9/14/13

Review of Sacrifice of Love (book 7) by Quinn Loftis

Sacrifice of Love (spoilers for book 6)

We start up right where we left off in the end of book 6. The evil witch is dead and a new evil has shown his face. Where life should be all good and things should be looking up, all hell is about to break loose. Jen and Dec are still pregnant. With it progressing and Dec becoming more distant, it is harder to keep his secret. And with trouble knocking at there doors again, standing together may not be an option. By the end, some new friends and foes are found and someone may be lost forever.

I didn't want to give away to much of the story because it was so awesome. This is the final book of these characters. And let me tell you what a ending. I cried, laughed and got pissed off and everything in between. This book will shock you and make you want more. I loved how things kinda get tied up by the end but also leaves room for more off new characters and existing characters we haven't explored much with. I really hope that we get more from the Grey Wolves and just maybe we will get to see glimpses of our beloved girls. Just peeking in from time to time, while seeing an exploring new characters. Love the series, one of my favorites by far. Worth buying and defiantly a author to watch for. Loved everything I have read so far!! Thanks for the great read.

Sacrifice of Love (The Grey Wolves, #7)

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)