8/3/13

Review of Unearthed by Jerri Drennen

Title Unearthed
Author Jerri Drennen
I give this book 4 stars
Age 17 and older

Jack and Cody are ghost hunters, they visit a town to investigate a farm house. While they are there  they stay at a hotel and meet Lila. Both places are hunted by ghost. During the investigation they discover that the places are connected through a troubling past. This book has great suspense, mystery and a great love story. Great twist and turns. 

I really enjoyed this book. It had me on the edge of my set, just wanting to know what happens next. I love the mystery and also the little love story that Jack and Lila had. I really was sad for Frannie after you find out what happens to her and Thomas. I love the ghost love story as well. I would recommend this to others. Only note I have for the author is I did get confused at first when you switch between Jack and Lilas POVs. Maybe put in a page break in to let readers know your switched it up. Other then that Im looking forward to read more from this author!!! =)
 
Sandee Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)