8/16/12

Rebecca Royce

Alpha Wolf


Michael has just learned his sister has been hidden by a spell. Now he is looking for her. It has brought him to New Orleans. He is sitting in a bar when he smells her. His mate. He sees Scarlett and knows something is wrong. She has been beaten so badly that she can barely walk or talk. Who would beat his mate? He just wants to kill someone, whoever touched her. Michael learns that the alpha of this pack has died with no one to fill  in for him. 2 people have been fighting for alpha. 2 supposed leaders and their followers have been beating, abusing and raping their women. None of them know how to be pack. As Michael learns the extent of the New Orleans problems, he also hears that his father is also attaching his pack at home. He has to get home and help. He has to pack up his mate and leave. Just as the New Orleans pack is starting to come together, how can he leave them? And where did his sister go? Who is going to die for abusing his mate and ruining the pack? Will Michael get out of the south just to get into a life or death struggle back home?

Alpha Wolf was a book that truly shows why we all love werewolf books. Michael has to teach other wolves how to be wolves. After years and years of abuse, neglect and corruption, the pack is beyond a mess. His mate, who is believed to be latent, has been so abused, has to be nurtured back. Michael is the perfect man. He is so gentle and patient. He is also deadly against anyone that comes near Scarlet. My only complaint is I would have loved it to have been a longer story. I would have loved to see more of Michael and the New Orleans pack and I would have liked more time with him and Scarlet. Very good read...would love to read more of the series.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love you to read more of the story Julie. Let me know if you'd like review copies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to review more. send them to my e-mial

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)