4/3/12

L..J. Smith

Vampire Diaries

Elana is a normal teenage girl. Worries about what to wear and who is dating who. She has best friends and ex-boy friends. Then she meets Stephan(vampire) and her world is turned upside down. Tons of danger and plots, murder, mayhem, twists and turns go through this series. These are Young Adult books (pg-13). There is some violence. but nothing too awful. These books are OK. For the teenage girl they are probably awesome but to the adult not so much. I found in the books Elana is a typical teenage girl, annoying, has a huge ego and everything revolves around her. The books are entertaining. I read adult and young adult books of all kinds and these are not my favorite. I do recommend them for 14 and up.


Night World

This series is about a secret world of the paranormal. No one is too know about Night world. Vampires, werewolves, shape shifters and witches live in a society were falling in love with someone outside of the Night World is against the law. So of course you know what happens.....LOVE! Each story is of disaster, tragedy and the power of love to overcome anything. These are shorter stories and are again for young adult! Out of these 2 series the Night World ones are better. In my opinion anyway.

L.J.Smith also has a Circle Series (witches) which I have not read and probably more. I believe that all of them are young adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)